My Top 5 Things I learned about on Tuesday!
1) ScreenLeap: You can share your computer screen with other devices like iPads for 2 hours a day for FREE!
2) InfuseLearning: Get your audience or students involved in your presentation/lesson with this free interactive tool. I am using this tomorrow!
3) Cocoon Grid It: Nifty organizers for all your digital stuff like cords. I ordered mine tonight! They can be used to hold just about anything all neat and compact. So awesome for traveling! Look at this!
4) 32 Third Graders and One Class Bunny: I came across this book on Instagram, see I told you it was a good thing to do! Can’t wait to get my copy and read it. It is a humorous look at a teacher’s life in the elementary classroom.
5) Oh , The Things My Mom Will Do… by Marianne Richmond: Technically I found this on Wednesday, but it is a sweet one. As I was doing one of my favorite things today, wandering through Target, I found this little picture book. I am a little weepy since my baby girl will be a senior in the fall so stuff like this catches my eye. It is a precious look at all the crazy things we do as moms just because we love our kids. I am writing a message to my girl and giving it to her as soon as I get home on Thursday night! The repeating phrase in the book is Oh, the things my mom will do… because she loves me through and through! Sniff, sniff.