- Notetaking/Brainstorming- Help students take notes and brainstorm using the slides in page sorter. Then save the document and use as a study guide.
- Play Games- Use your PowerPoint games or games developed in Smart Notebook. Use your CPS or clickers to get everyone engaged.
- Watch United Streaming videos.
- Put away your pull down map and overhead transparencies. You will find what you need in the gallery. Just click and drag the image where you need it on the slide.
- Save all your slides throughout the day to share with absent students.
- Create click and drag activities or check out http://education.smarttech.com/ste/en-US/Ed+Resource/ for lessons already prepared.
An Easy Guide to SmartBoard Basics:http://www2.uca.edu/titleiii/media/documents/New_SMART_Notebook.pdf
An Ultimate SmartBoard Site: http://www.willard.k12.mo.us/co/tech/smartbrd.htm