If you are in the winter blahs, I have a couple of apps that just might perk you and your students up! These free and easy to use apps are not only fun, but can be used across the curriculum.
Ideas for Classroom Use:
- All About Me Presentation
- Share Writing or Project through Pictures of the Process
- Demonstrate a Science or Math Concept
- Use to Report on a Place, Historical Event, or Person
- Share Personal Hobbies, Passions, Trips
- What I Did Over the Summer or Winter Break
- How To Presentations
- Character of a Book Talks
- Famous Person Talks
- Teacher Gives Directions or Announcements
- Have students make one to share at Open House or Parent Conferences with the student’s thoughts about their own learning and goals for the next quarter!
- End of the year memories!