|Merry Christmas & Happy New Year from the Elliotts!|
Happy New Year! I am so glad to be back after the wonderful Christmas Break. Sorry I haven’t posted in a few weeks but I honestly needed to catch my breath after a whirlwind fall! It was such a pleasure to meet so many of you during the last 3 months at various events. I hope you took full advantage of the break and relaxed too.
As you know, my family is my world. Spending the last few weeks with them doing basic things like watching Pitch Perfect and playing Disney Trivia were positively treasured moments for me. We are all pumped and ready for 2013!
What’s ahead for 2013?
- I just got notice in December that I get to present at ISTE again! That’s right.. June 23-26 I will be in San Antonio, TX with thousands of other techie minded folks. I hope I get to see some of you there. My pal, Laureen Reynolds, is presenting this year also. So look for her on the program too!
- Vegas, Baby! Yep.. we are back to Las Vegas in July for the National DI, Singapore Math, and K conferences again. I have so many fun hands-on sessions on the agenda for the conference. Come on, you wanna be there, you know you do!
- Watch out Windy City, here we come! Also in July I am so honored to be part of the new Extraordinary Educators Conference. Now kids, I am not joking.. this is one you want to check out. The whole design of the conference is unique and the speakers are unbelievable. I wish I could just roam from room to room for this one.
- My new book about Teaching with iPads should be out this summer also. Keep your fingers crossed that I make all my deadlines during the next couple of weeks.
- Finally, on a personal note… 2013 will be big for our family. Our son, Austin, will graduate from college at the end of 2013. Our daughter, Ashlyn, will be a high school senior during 2013-2014. Oh, my goodness… I apologize ahead of time for breaking down in tears during the workshops next year! LOL
I would love to hear what’s new for you in 2013. Thanks for visiting Lori’s Latest Links so often. I love spending time with you.