|The SDE booth in the exhibits. Looks great, doesn’t it!
|The nice lady watching the door took my picture for me. I think she caught me mid sentence. Ha!
|Perhaps the most fun moment, taking my pic with Flat Fountain,
|who couldn’t attend ISTE. Hilarious!
I really had a great time today attending sessions and visiting with new and old friends! I picked up some good ideas that I will share in more detail later, but here is just a peek at a few.
1) I learned about an iPad stand you can use in the classroom when you are filming. It can hold the iPad, microphone, teleprompter, and light. Amazon has them and I am looking through all the options for the best one for me!
2) I found out Story Bird updated to include a poetry writing feature. Love that!
3) Google World Wonders lets you take your students on virtual field trips all over the world.
4) WeVideo provides a service for students to create online/collaborative videos.
|The fabulous crowd at my session! Thanks, guys!
5) QR Phoria lets you customize your QR codes.
|The back of the room. It was a full house! Yay!
Lots to see, do, and learn tomorrow!