Placing videos from the internet into your blog is very simple.
1) Find your video online.
2) Look to the side. You can find a place that gives you the URL address and then a place that says EMBED.
3) Copy that writing next to EMBED.
4) Go to your blog and your new post.
5) Click on the tab that says Edit Html.
6) Paste that EMBED writing on that page.
7) If you want to write about the video, click on the Compose tab. Type what you have to say.
8) When you Publish, the video will run.
I know there is a science lesson in this video somewhere. Let me know if you use it in your classroom. Inquiring minds want to know!